1. SkinPlex PLUS Digestive Enzymes & Nutrients. 2. RenuPlex PLUS Medicated Dog Shampoo. 3. RenuPlex PLUS Moisturizing Healing Spray 4. SkinPlex PLUS Enzymes
Veterinarians and animal professionals agree that a vast majority of skin issues in dogs are a result of problems digesting and absorbing the nutrients, minerals, and vitamins provided to them in their diet. Added to this, over 90% of all dogs suffer from severe zinc deficiencies in their skin. SkinPlex PLUS contains the most complete and comprehensive spectrum of enzymes and nutrients to provide relief from skin problems and allergies. Unlike the other enzymes, SkinPlex Plus is supplemented with Zinc, Omega 3’s and vitamins. Available in 8 ounce (by volume) size (3 to 4 month supply)
RenuPlex PLUS Medicated Dog Healing Shampoo
A healthy coat starts with a shampoo that is properly ph-balanced to a dog’s skin. RenuPlex PLUS is formulated with a base of 100% Aloe Vera and Colloidal Oatmeal for optimal ph balance. Infused with healing essential oils and natural ingredients, RenuPlex heals and moisturizes deep down like no other shampoo to create a healthy and itch free dog! Silk proteins, Omega 3 oils, and an Amino Complex to leave the coat with a brilliant shine and soft feel. 12 ounce bottle
RenuPlex PLUS Moisturizing Healing Spray
Dry, itchy skin and a dull, smelly coat are caused by damaged skin cells and hair follicles. RenuPlex Spray repairs this damaged skin with the healing ingredients zinc pca, silk amino acid extracts, aloe-vera, and essential oil. RenuPlex Spray also moisturizes and nourishes the coat and skin to keep it healthy and itch free. Finally silk extracts, proteins, and Silk Amino Acid Extracts helps to create an amazing shinny and soft coat! Zinc pca in RenuPlex also removes odors. Used to treat skin infections, dry damaged skin, itchy areas, dull coats, odor, hot spots, rashes, eczema, and dermatitis. Great for in-between baths
Ingredients & Usage
SkinPlex PLUS Enzymes & Nutrients:
Available in 8 ounce size (3 to 4 month supply)
Sprinkle 2 scoops per each 1 cup of food (scoop is included) at each feeding. For severe skin conditions add 1 extra scoop at each feeding. Add water if desired. Use daily. (1 scoop is approx. 1,250 mgs
- Protease: Proteases refers to a group of enzymes whose catalytic function is to hydrolyze (breakdown) proteins. They are also called proteolytic enzymes or proteinases. Proteolytic enzymes are very important in digestion as they breakdown the the peptide bonds in the protein foods to liberate the amino acids needed by the body. inflammatory conditions, blood rheology control, hot spots on dogs, and immune regulation.
- Amylase: Amylase is an enzyme that supports immune health as it helps to change complex sugars (starches) into simple sugars during digestion. Amylase hydrolyzes starch, and dextrin to form in all three instances glucose, maltose, and the limit-dextrins. Amylase is secreted by the salivary glands and the pancreas that helps in the digestion of carbohydrates which play a big role in mitigating dog hot spots.
- Seaweed Kelp: Seaweed Kelp is loaded with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which are essential elements for overall dog health, and aids in repairing hot spots on dogs especially with respect to the heart, skin, and cardiovascular systems.
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral which is deficient in most dog diets. Zinc deficiency results in skin irritations, itching, and degraded skin cell repair.
- Cellause: Cellulases are a group of enzymes catalyzing an enzymatic reaction system in which cellulose is decomposed into glucose, cellobiose or cellooligosaccharides. Cellulase is an enzyme complex which breaks down cellulose to beta-glucose. Cellulases are key industrial enzymes used to breakdown biomass to fermentable sugars. Essential enzyme group with respect to skin health.
- Hemicellulase: Hemicellulase is an enzyme that breaks down hemicellulose. Hemicellulose categorizes a variety of polysaccharides that are more complex than sugars and less complex than cellulose, that are found in plant walls. Hemicellulase is a mixture of enzymes which can hydrolyze the indigestible components of plant fibers. Since dogs lack the endogenous enzymes required to digest plant fibers, the supplementation of hemicellulase provides dogs with an additional source of nutrition and reduces the bulking effect of fibrous foods. Scientific evidence suggests that carbohydrolytic enzymes, such as Hemicellulase, can be useful supplements for digestive support, guarding against mange, yeast infections, hot spots on dogs, and general health support.
- Lipase: Lipase is an enzyme secreted by the pancreas into the small intestines. Lipase is an enzyme necessary for the absorption and digestion of nutrients in the intestines. Lipase catalyzes the breakdown of triglycerides into fatty acids. As with amylase, lipase appears in the blood following damage to the pancreatic acinar cells.
- Papin: Papain is in the dried latex obtained from the papaya fruit (Carica papaya L). Papain hydrolyzes proteins to form oligopeptides and amino acids. Papain has milk-clotting (rennet) and protein digesting properties. Papain has the ability to digest dead tissue without affecting the surrounding live tissue.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 (Seaweed Kelp): Seaweed Kelp is loaded with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which are essential elements for overall dog health, especially with respect to the heart, skin, and cardiovascular systems. Bromelan: Bromelain is an enzyme found in pineapples that breaks down other proteins, such as collagen and muscle fiber.
- Bromelain: Bromelain is a mixture of sulfur-containing protein-digesting enzymes, called proteolytic enzymes or proteases. Bromelain is mainly comprised of cysteine proteases, with smaller amounts of acid phosphatase, peroxidase, amylase and cellulase.
Pectinase: Pectinase is a valuable enzymes that helps the digestive system better absorb nutrients.
- Maltodextrin: Natural starch based preservative. Very effective as an enzyme preservative. Also helps reduce rashes and skin problems
- Beta-Glucanase: Beta Glucanase digests fiber which helps remedy digestive problems such as malabsorption. An important enzyme to add because the cat or dog’s body cannot produce it on its own. Beta Glucanase helps in the breakdown of plant walls (cellulose), and increases the overall efficiency of binding excess toxins in the intestines for removal. Beta Glucanase may be beneficial in helping to avoid Candida (yeast infections), bloating, foul gas and acute food allergies.
RenuPLEX PLUS Medicated Dog Shampoo:
RenuPlex Shampoo is chemical free, all natural shampoo formulated with wonderful all natural ingredients that will heal and moisturize damaged skin.
12 ounce bottle
Shake well before using. Wet dog and massage shampoo into entire coat. Allow shampoo to treat skin for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if needed. Use 2x weekly for first 2 weeks and weekly thereafter. Always be careful with shampoos around a dog’s eyes and ears. Once skin condition clears begin using on a regular basis to sustain a healthy coat. For use on dogs only. For maximum skin & coat health use in conjunction with SkinPlex Enzymes & Nutrient Supplement.
Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Colloidal Oatmeal, Silk Amino Acid Complex, Natural Coconut Source Cleaners, Peppermint Extract, Vitamin B5, Omega 3 Oils, Calendula Officnails Flower Extract, Zinc-PCA, Spearmint Extract, Jojoba Oil, Emu Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil, Burdock Extract, Hemp Oil, Avocado, Oil, Citric Acid, Grapefruit Oil, Rosemary Extract, Yucca Extract, Olive Oil Squalene Preservative
RenuPLEX PLUS Moisturizing Healing Spray
RenuPlex Spray contains many of the same ingredients as RenuPlex Shampoo and is designed to be used in between baths.
12 ounce bottle
Shake well before using. Use daily or when needed. Spray directly onto the coat and skin. Insure the spray works its way through the coat, into the skin. Massage in lightly with fingers if desired. Always test a small area before applying to entire coat. Discontinue use if area worsens. For use on dogs only. For maximum skin & coat health use in conjunction with SkinPlex Enzymes & Nutrient Supplement.
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Purified Water, Essential Silk Amino Extracts. Peppermint Essential Oil, Spearmint Oil, Tea Tree Oil, AquaEM Moisturizing Complex, Calendula, Hydrolyzed Wheat Proteins, Zinc PCA, ProVitamin b5, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Burdock Extract, Grapefruit Oil, Rosemary Extract, Olive Oil Squalene Preservative
Here's your new product tab.