Did you know that most dog skin problems, such as dry and itchy skin, are the result of skin allergies and zinc deficiencies?
SkinPlex PLUS heals dog skin problems & skin allergies permanently and puts an end to severe itching, scratching, and skin chronic skin infections.
Veterinarians and animal professionals agree that a vast majority of health related issues in dogs are a result of problems they experience digesting and absorbing the nutrients, minerals, and vitamins provided to them in their diet often causing skin problems such as itching, scratching, hot spots, and a host of other issues.
This very common condition in canines results because the vast majority of dogs lack specific enzymes in their digestive systems to process and absorb vital nutrients found in their diet (regardless of the quality of their diet.) In other words, without these enzymes, they simply pass needed minerals, nutrients, and vitamins. SkinPlex corrects this condition by replenishing specific enzymes (see list below) that are responsible for digesting and processing these nutrients. Within 3 weeks you will see a dramatic and noticeable difference not only with respect to your dog’s skin and coat, but there overall health and mood as well.
SkinPlex PLUS Enzymes & Nutrients:
Available in 8 ounce size (3 to 4 month supply)
Sprinkle 2 scoops per each 1 cup of food (scoop is included) at each feeding. For severe skin conditions add 1 extra scoop at each feeding. Add water if desired. Use daily. (1 scoop is approx. 1,250 mgs
- Protease: Proteases refers to a group of enzymes whose catalytic function is to hydrolyze (breakdown) proteins. They are also called proteolytic enzymes or proteinases. Proteolytic enzymes are very important in digestion as they breakdown the the peptide bonds in the protein foods to liberate the amino acids needed by the body. Additionally, proteolytic enzymes have been used for a long time in various forms of immune system therapy. Their use in medicine is notable based on several clinical studies indicating their benefits in oncology, inflammatory conditions, blood rheology control, hot spots on dogs, and immune regulation.
- Amylase: Amylase is an enzyme that supports immune health as it helps to change complex sugars (starches) into simple sugars during digestion. Amylase hydrolyzes starch, and dextrin to form in all three instances glucose, maltose, and the limit-dextrins. Amylase is secreted by the salivary glands and the pancreas that helps in the digestion of carbohydrates which play a big role in mitigating dog hot spots.
- Seaweed Kelp: Seaweed Kelp is loaded with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which are essential elements for overall dog health, and aids in repairing hot spots on dogs especially with respect to the heart, skin, and cardiovascular systems.
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral which is deficient in most dog diets. Zinc deficiency results in skin irritations, itching, and degraded skin cell repair.
- Cellause: Cellulases are a group of enzymes catalyzing an enzymatic reaction system in which cellulose is decomposed into glucose, cellobiose or cellooligosaccharides. Cellulase is an enzyme complex which breaks down cellulose to beta-glucose. Cellulases are key industrial enzymes used to breakdown biomass to fermentable sugars. Essential enzyme group with respect to skin health.
- Hemicellulase: Hemicellulase is an enzyme that breaks down hemicellulose. Hemicellulose categorizes a variety of polysaccharides that are more complex than sugars and less complex than cellulose, that are found in plant walls. Hemicellulase is a mixture of enzymes which can hydrolyze the indigestible components of plant fibers. Since dogs lack the endogenous enzymes required to digest plant fibers, the supplementation of hemicellulase provides dogs with an additional source of nutrition and reduces the bulking effect of fibrous foods. Scientific evidence suggests that carbohydrolytic enzymes, such as Hemicellulase, can be useful supplements for digestive support, guarding against mange, yeast infections, hot spots on dogs, and general health support.
- Lipase: Lipase is an enzyme secreted by the pancreas into the small intestines. Lipase is an enzyme necessary for the absorption and digestion of nutrients in the intestines. Lipase catalyzes the breakdown of triglycerides into fatty acids. As with amylase, lipase appears in the blood following damage to the pancreatic acinar cells.
- Papin: Papain is in the dried latex obtained from the papaya fruit (Carica papaya L). Papain hydrolyzes proteins to form oligopeptides and amino acids. Papain has milk-clotting (rennet) and protein digesting properties. Papain has the ability to digest dead tissue without affecting the surrounding live tissue.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 (Seaweed Kelp): Seaweed Kelp is loaded with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which are essential elements for overall dog health, especially with respect to the heart, skin, and cardiovascular systems. Bromelan: Bromelain is an enzyme found in pineapples that breaks down other proteins, such as collagen and muscle fiber.
- Bromelain: Bromelain is a mixture of sulfur-containing protein-digesting enzymes, called proteolytic enzymes or proteases. Bromelain is mainly comprised of cysteine proteases, with smaller amounts of acid phosphatase, peroxidase, amylase and cellulase.
Pectinase: Pectinase is a valuable enzymes that helps the digestive system better absorb nutrients.
- Maltodextrin: Natural starch based preservative. Very effective as an enzyme preservative. Also helps reduce rashes and skin problems
- Beta-Glucanase: Beta Glucanase digests fiber which helps remedy digestive problems such as malabsorption. An important enzyme to add because the cat or dog’s body cannot produce it on its own. Beta Glucanase helps in the breakdown of plant walls (cellulose), and increases the overall efficiency of binding excess toxins in the intestines for removal. Beta Glucanase may be beneficial in helping to avoid Candida (yeast infections), bloating, foul gas and acute food allergies.
Here's your new product tab.