RenuPlex Extra Strength Healing Spray contains many of the same ingredients as RenuPlex Shampoo and is designed to be used in between baths to clear mange and and skin sores. RenuPlex Spray also contains Silk Proteins which help to repair damaged hair folliculus and hair shafts as a result of damaged caused by burrowing mites.
Ingredients & Usage
RenuPLEX Extra Strength Healing Spray
RenuPlex Spray contains many of the same ingredients as RenuPlex Shampoo and is designed to be used in between baths to clear mange and and skin sores RenuPlex Spray also contains Silk Proteins which help to repair damaged hair folliculus and hair shafts as a result of damaged caused by burrowing mites.
12 ounce bottle
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. 1. Shake well and apply evenly, avoiding the eyes. If needed use your ngers to massage well into the coat, insuring the spray reaches the skin; 2.) Use in-between baths, after bathing, or when needed; Use daily for mange and hot spots; 3.) Be sure to comb afterword’s to remove remaining mites.
- Aloe-Vera Juice: Provides amazing moisturizing and healing powers.
- Water: Only all natural spring water us used in RenuPlex.
- MoisturePLEX Amino Acid Complex: This complex of amino acids and silk proteins provides moisturizing benefits deep into a dogs skin and coat. The silk proteins rebalance and repair hair shafts and hair follicles down to the cell level.
- Zinc-PCA: Zinc PCA is referred to as the miracle ingredient in treating skin issues and infestations. Zinc PCA has so numerous useful properties to include:control of mites and parasites, bacteria that forms crust and causes skin infections,heals damaged skin cells much better than other minerals, regulates the production of DHT which causes bacteria and dandruff build up near the upper skin layer and sebaceous glands; absorbs odors (zinc pca is one of the best, if not the best, skin odor absorption elements available. Not only does it absorb odors, but since zinc is a natural element on skin, it continually absorbs odors if zinc levels on the skin are maintained.)
- Peppermint and Spearmint Oils: These oils are wonderful natural agents that eliminate mites, parasites, and mange.
- Lavender: Lavender is one of the most versatile therapeutic botanical essences available. It helps relieve parasite infestations, licking, scratching and promotes healing.
- Aqua-Em: Provides shine to coat.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Proteins: Provides Healing and moisturizing agents to both the skin and coat.
- Calendula: This herb contributes to provides immediate relief to discomfort and pain from skin irritations, mange, insect bites and other dog skin problems. It is also anti microbial which support wound healing
- Tea Tree Oil: Effective at eliminating mites, skin infections, bacterial growth, and treating skin irritations and infections.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein: Oat protein provides excellent conditioning properties to a dogs coat, helping it to shine. These proteins also play an important role major role in moisturizing hair follicles and shafts, leading to a vibrant and shinny coat that looks wonderful.
- Jojoba Oil: Has very unique healing properties for canines and is highly moisturizing.
- Silk Protein Extracts: Silk proteins rebuild damaged skin and hair, and is a conditioner for dull hair. Considered an essential ingredient for moisturized and shinny coats, it strengthens and revitalizes dry itchy skin.
- Vitamin B5: when this natural hydrating vitamin is applied externally to a dogs skin, it penetrates into lower skin layers and gets absorbed into the dog’s skin cells. Because it is absorbed deeply, it adds essential moisture deep into the skin.
Here's your new product tab.